What is FLOURISH?
Flourish is a curriculum designed for women to lead with a group of 11-18 year old girls. Flourish is broken down into eight, one-hour sessions which can be led at a pace set by the facilitator. Each session is full of practical tools, engaging activities, driven by discussion, and encourages reflection.
Key outcomes of FLOURISH:
- Participants will understand their true value so that they will be less likely to fall for the enemy’s lies and look for their value in the wrong places.
- Participants will understand their true identity in Christ so that they will be less likely to try to place it in the things that are always changing in the world.
- Participants will know the promises of God so that they can stand on those promises when circumstances are difficult, allowing God’s truth to strengthen them.
- Participants will understand that they were created for purpose and chosen by God, inspiring them to live a life of significance that glorifies Him.
Steps to facilitating Flourish with your own group of girls:
- Fill out this form to be notified of new and upcoming facilitator training dates. The facilitator training costs $100, and includes your Flourish leader guide.
- Attend a training and receive your leader guide, one copy of a participant journal, and access to the Flourish community blog for ongoing support & resources.
- Visit the blog to purchase the additional participant journals you need and begin facilitating Flourish with your group of girls.
- Return for training booster sessions yearly at a discounted rate to continue leading Flourish.