Sisterhood Nights are our monthly gathering for girls to grow in friendship as they learn to find their identity in Christ. Together we eat dinner, dive into the book of the Bible we are studying and create scripture art. Everyone is welcome to register!
At all of our Sisterhood Nights no matter where we meet, we strive to give the same welcoming and intimate experience. All groups will follow the same Bible study or reading schedule.
Our current Sisterhood locations
Middle School groups in the Raleigh Area:
- North Raleigh, NC: 6th - 8th grade, 2nd Friday of each month, 6-9 pm
- Northwest Raleigh, NC (north of I-540): 6th - 8th grade, 2nd Friday of each month, 6-9 pm
Middle School groups outside Raleigh:
- Charlotte, NC: 6th - 9th grade, 3rd Friday of the month, 6-9 pm
- Columbia, SC: 6th - 9th grade, 3rd Friday of the month, 6-9 pm
We currently have one High School group in Raleigh:
- Central Raleigh, NC (ITB): High School grades only, 2nd Saturday of each month, 6-9 pm
Register your daughter by filling out the form below. You will be contacted by the Host with more details after we receive your registration.